HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WISCONSIN SINGERS iSTUDIO PROJECT
Here’s a checklist of what to do for your iStudio video:
· Write a brief outline of your “memory” or “impact” story
· Get out your smartphone and find a quiet place to make your video
· Pay attention to the background. You want to be the center of attention.
· Check that the lighting is bright, balanced, and natural.
· Do a test video to ensure your message and voice are clear and that there is no background noise.
· Frame the upper half of your body only and check the focus!
· Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes.
· We’ll do any editing required.
· Hit record and have fun!
· Create a new video segment for each topic you want us to have.
· Submit as many individual “segments” as you wish.
· There is no limit to the number of topics you may cover!